Most of us are aware of typical homosexual slang like “kiki” or “trade, ” but did you ever hear of a “Lucky Pierre” a “Ring Snatcher? ” When you haven’t, you could be one — and also you don’t even understand.
Put together from dictionaries and glossaries featuring centuries of queer slang from about the planet, listed here are 50 unusual or out-of-use expressions that you ought to agree to memory. “Over the connection to Pimpleton” we get.
1. Angel food (n. ) – homosexual pilot that is male serving floating around Force.
2. Basket shopping (v. ) – when cruising or checking some body out, British term refers to examining the thing of your affection’s personal areas through their clothes.
3. Beat (adj. ) – exceedingly wonderful or great, “fabulous. ” Example: “Did you notice her during the club today? That look was beat. ”
4. Bulldagger (n. ) – a masculine girl, closely pertaining to “butch lesbian. ” Also see: “Diesel lesbian, ” term referring to queer ladies who appear to be vehicle motorists.
5. Chapstick lesbian (n. ) – queer identified woman that is sporty and athletic. Your message denotes that she’s the not the sort to put on makeup products (ala a “lipstick lesbian”) and applies to a more normal look.
6. Chicken (n. ) – a young homosexual male looking for older males; see additionally: Chicken hawk, talking about a mature homosexual male shopping for younger lovers. Continue reading 51 Gay Slang Phrases You’ve Never Heard Before. Find out more about attention Catalog and our article writers on our about page.